The first step of web design is the planning phase
The planning stage is arguably the most important, because what’s decided and mapped here sets the stage for the entire project. This is also the stage that requires client interaction and the accompanying attention to detail.
Design & Visualization
The design stage typically involves moving the information outlined in the planning stage further into reality. The main deliverables are a documented site structure and, more importantly, a visual representation. Upon completion of the design phase, the website should more or less have taken shape, but for the absence of the content and special features.
Development involves the bulk of the programming work, as well as loading content.
During this stage of the Web Design Process, we test your website compatibility with different screens and browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox). We also make sure that any forms and active content works correctly and there are no broken links.
Basic Search Engine Optimisation
The Search Engine Optimisation stage involves making sure that all the pages of your website are search engine friendly.
When everyone is happy we migrate the website to the live server and launch. In some cases we may do a soft launch, this is when the website is put live but is not announced or advertised.
What you need
- Do You have the domain name?
- Do you have hosting?
- What’s the main purpose of the website?
- Is it a new build or revamping an old one?
- Write down the URL of at least two other websites that you like the look of (doesn’t need to be related to your business). Also write down the URL of your two strongest competitors (and what you like/don't like about their websites.)
- Do you have most of your material ready to go? Logos, articles, images, videos?
- and so on.....
We will give you a list about everything that you need to think of !